Respond To Pregnancy Discrimination
While the importance of family is widely recognized in society, unfortunately, employers still deny employees and applicants their legal rights in the realm of nurturing a family. Despite the protections provided by California’s Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA), many employees require representation by an employment pregnancy discrimination attorney. We are dedicated to protecting those who have suffered pregnancy discrimination, including:
- Failure to be interviewed for a job on the basis of pregnancy
- Denial of equal treatment
- Continuous workplace harassment by co-workers and/or supervisors
- Denial of fair salary
- Denial of employee benefits
- Denial of adequate training
- Refusal of promotions
- Denial of merit-based raises or bonuses
- Refusal of reasonable accommodations because of pregnancy
- Denial of family, medical or maternity leave
Protecting Your Rights
As an employee, you have the right to be treated fairly by your employer. If you believe that your employer may have violated the law in its dealings with you, contact us to seek advice from an employment law professional. We are happy to meet with you one on one to discuss your case and provide you with guidance so that you can take measures to resolve your employment dispute.
Workplace racial discrimination matters are taken on contingency, and you will never be required to pay attorney’s fees unless we obtain favorable results on your behalf. Employer retaliation matters are handled on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, if we do not obtain a monetary settlement or verdict in your favor, you will not pay any attorney’s fees.