Stand Up For Your Rights In An Aging Workforce
Age may be just a number, but as it increases, so do knowledge and experience. Regrettably, some employers view age as a negative in the workplace. Employees and applicants 40 and older may find themselves in need of a workplace age discrimination attorney if they have experienced any of the following:
- Failure to interview or hire an applicant based on age
- Denial of equal treatment
- Continuous workplace harassment by co-workers and/or supervisors
- Denial of fair salary
- Denial of employee benefits
- Denial of adequate training
- Denial of promotions
- Denial of merit-based raises or bonuses
- Refusal of reasonable accommodations
- Denial of family/medical leave
Protecting Your Rights
As an employee, you have the right to be treated fairly by your employer. If you believe that your employer may have violated the law in its dealings with you, contact us to seek advice from an employment law professional. We are happy to meet with you one on one to discuss your case and provide you with guidance so that you can take measures to resolve your employment dispute.
Workplace racial discrimination matters are taken on contingency, and you will never be required to pay attorney’s fees unless we obtain favorable results on your behalf. Employer retaliation matters are handled on a contingency fee basis. Therefore, if we do not obtain a monetary settlement or verdict in your favor, you will not pay any attorney’s fees.